Friday, September 24, 2010

And, one more time!

I have been thinking for awhile that I love the idea (stolen admittedly) of committing to something every day for a whole year, but I had no inspiration on what to do myself that I would be willing to take on for 365 days in a row. It all turns out that I have been having some guilt about how neglectful I have been of this blog that I started as a personal spiritual discipline. So lets try something for a week: I will reflect on a news story of the day from a personal, but also theological, perspective and if I can do it for a whole week, then maybe this is my year undertaking. It probably doesn't hurt that I am fired up today, but let's not run the posts together. Ok, so how about a current events journal with a faith twist, starting....... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment